Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Telemarketers

Telemarketers have been calling. Big deal right? Well today I am going to waste sometime writing about how bad it has been getting. I am sure everyone is used to the wait on the phone when you call your local bank or phone company. You know the annoying message "thank you for waiting your call is very important to us". Then the crappy elevator music comes on and you have to endure that for 30 minutes. So the other day I get one of those "unknown callers" phone calls. I pick it up and I say hello. You know it's a telemarketer because you say hello and there is no one there. So I wait expecting some poor fool to come on the line and say hello. It doesn't happen? WTF? Next thing I know a message comes on the phone "please wait for an important message" and the crappy elevator music comes on the phone. Here I am waiting for one of these jack asses to come on the phone to talk to me! Do they honestly expect me to wait on the phone to have someone preach to me about getting a new Mastercard express or something? Guess what that "important" message was one that I didn't care to hear. Hang up.

No comments: