Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am Hungry

I am Hungry I have been on a diet for two days. I need to eat bad. At this point in time I would kill someone and steal their box of timbits. Eating on a diet sucks so bad. I could be like one of those loser blogs that tells you how to stick with it. Like it's so easy or something of that nature. I am not going to waste your time or mine. It is hard all you can think about in how good that 12 ounce steak would taste at the moment. The ads on TV aren't helping either. Eat this shit and eat that shit... eat ... eat... eat...EAT! I have been watching the movie channels all day just to stear clear of the Star Bucks ads... screw Star Bucks and all the shitty foods they stand for.

I feel like if I eat another almond or carrot I will start jumping around like a rabbit. I am going to start crapping lettuce any day now. I don't think I can do it I need some pizza. Everytime I drive by my favourite pizza joint I feel like I am going to die right there in my car.

My girlfriend is getting pissed because all I do now is talk about how much I am hungry. I was talking about french fries in my sleep last night. I am going to have to take up smoking or something to replace the food.

No comments: