Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Taking Your Girlfriend To The Pet Store

Ok.. taking your Girlfriend to the pet store... bad idea. My girlfriend and I went to the pet store the other night. She wants to get a kitten for the apartment. When we get to the first one it is a mad rush to fine one she looks around the pet store like a woman possessed by cat love. When she fines out there is no kitten at that store it is off to the next pet store and the next pet store. There is no stopping them till they get what they want. They want an animal and when they can't find a kitten well they need a replacement animal. The replacement animal for my woman was a bunny. She snuggled it for 30 minutes. Then she had to have the bunny. Nothing I could do or say was going to change that. We came for a cat and now we were going to leave with a rabbit. I put my foot down and said we didn't want a rabbit we came for a cat. I then started to hint about going. At this point I had to get out without 1 rabbit in toe. Next I was just saying we have to go we don't need a rabbit we have no place to put it. Getting out of there without an animal is never going to be good for you. I was the bad guy and we were leaving with no rabbit. Avoid the pet store whenever and however you can.

No comments: